All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together a range of international historians and educationalists interested in the future of history education. The book is designed to provide a clear and critical account of recent initiatives in the teaching of history, in order to stimulate debate on the current scope and nature of history, and its enhancement and development. It also provides practical information and assistance for those wishing to refresh their own thinking in the light of recent research into teaching and learning.
- Author BiographyAlan Booth is Lecturer in History at the University of Nottingham. Paul Hyland is Head of the School of History at Bath College of Higher Education.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/1995
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight502 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAlan Booth,Paul Hyland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.