All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was originally written as a historical treatise to demonstrate that the development of ecomic ties between Russia and China is the logical outcome of a centuries old friendship between these neighboring peoples, a friendship which accords with their fundamental interests and is of general benefit to all mankind. In the post-Soviet and post-Maoist era, these consensual tendencies are even stronger.
- Author BiographyM. I. Sladkovskii has, in addition to this book, written Leninism and Modern China's Problems and The Long Road: Sino-Russian Economic Contacts from Ancient Times to 1917.
- Author(s)M. I. Sladkovskii
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.