All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe History of Human Resource Development offers a historical narrative of HRD and provides a methodology for critical thinking to better understand the theories and assumptions of today's HRD.
- Author BiographyAuthor Matthew W. Gosney: Matthew W. Gosney is Director of Organizational Development at Hillcrest Medical Center, USA. Author Claretha Hughes: Claretha Hughes is Associate Professor and Director of Education and Health Professions Honors Program at University of Arkansas (USA).
- Author(s)Claretha Hughes,Matthew W. Gosney
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $140.31
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.