All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors and their methods are diverse. Their papers deal with subjects such as anamorphic art, the geometry of Durer, musical works of Mozart and Beethoven, the history of negative numbers, the development of mathematical tation, and efforts to bring mathematics to bear on problems in commerce and engineering. All papers have English summaries. This book provides historians of mathematics or mathematicians with an interest in history with an overview of the methods, concerns, and results of research in the history of mathematics as it stands today.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/1996
- LanguageEnglish & French & German
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 geneal. table, music, 1 port.
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byEberhard Knobloch,Hans Wussing,Joseph Dauben,Menso Folkerts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.