CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe village of Stumpy Point is surrounded by water and the Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge. Its wilderness location has influenced the history of the village, making it unique in character in comparison to the other villages and towns along the Inner and Outer Banks of North Carolina. Author Harold Lee Wise wrote this oral history-based story and has given the work as a gift to Stumpy Point Civic Club so that it may use the royalties to fund community-building projects such as Community Thanksgiving and providing scholarships to the village's young people.
- Author BiographyHarold Lee Wise, a Stumpy Point native, is a frequent contributor to military history encyclopedias. He also is the author of Inside the Danger Zone: The U.S. Military in the Persian Gulf 1987-88, Naval Institute Press, 2007.
- Author(s)Harold Lee Wise
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.