All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionWoodford County, Kentucky was first surveyed and shaped in 1788. Railey's History takes the county through the nineteenth century. The book contains hundreds of family sketches, each with data on the original Kentucky immigrant, his wife and children, and their distinguished and numerous progeny. Also interspersed throughout the book are lists of marriage, census, and military records accounting for the names of an additional 5,000 early Woodford County residents.
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.