All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarely a month after the attack on Pearl Harbor, the US Army formed its Eighth Air Force, the first bomber command on either side to commit to strategic daylight bombing, with the goal of defeating the Third Reich from the air. The men of the Eighth paid the price in both lives and blood. Hit the Target introduces readers to those who made the Eighth Air Force the formidable juggernaut it soon became, whose careers paralleled the early history of aviation and who helped to revolutionize airborne warfare and win World War II.
- Author BiographyBill Yenne is the author of more than three dozen nonfiction books, especially on aviation and military history, including Big Week and Aces High. He lives and works in San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)Bill Yenne
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew American Library
- Content Note1
- Weight395 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.