Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionHit with the Ladies is a girly tale in which one of the girls is a hit person for the mob and her mother helps target the victims. Sarah is a legal assistant who goes straight; straight into the family business of working as a contractual killer. She comes by the occupation honestly; her father was a hit man before her. When her father, Erik, suffers a career threatening injury, there is workman's compensation board to appeal to. Instead, Sarah, with the support of her mother, Elizabeth, steps forward to take over the current contractual takeout. Erik takes on a management role and assists Sarah in choice of weapons and tactics. Athletic, intelligent, and just the least bit cynical, Sarah handles both guns and pressure well. Her past, present, and hypothetical future involve traveling, meeting new people, and killing some of them. Sports and outdoors activities have always been a part of Sarah life. She uses those skills to fulfill the requirements of a creative killer in a shadow world. Although her chosen career has more traditionally been regarded as a man's job, Sarah picks up her father's tools and finishes the job. The family consensus is that Sarah should continue to fulfill contract in Erik's name. They decide t ask if that is acceptable to their employer. He might say . Thus their agent, Stan, is kept in the dark about their decision to sub-contract Erik's assignments. The 'don't ask; don't tell' approach work well for a few years. Then Sarah is 'outed' by a cohort of a hit target and the gravy train starts to come off the tracks. Toward the conclusion of this three-book series, Stan comes out of the background. His visit with the troops demonstrates his leadership qualities and spins several lives off in different directions.
- Author(s)E Craig McKay
- Date of Publication09/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.