All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.23
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.20
About this product
- DescriptionRecent data shows that, on average, approximately 1.7 million people sustain some form of brain injury that disrupts the rmal function of the brain. Each year, injuries contribute to a substantial number of deaths and causes permanent disability, if too severe. HITCH YOUR WAGON TO A SHOOTING STAR is a self-help book for all survivors of brain injuries (slight or severe) to help them put their lives back on track. The book tells a survivor's true story of how she came full circle in her recovery after having a brain aneurysm, coupled with spinal meningitis acquired in the hospital, which left her paralyzed on one side with the loss of many cognitive abilities. She tells how she has coped with the aftermath of losing aptitudes and abilities and becoming a person with a disability. She returned to college, received her Master's Degree, and is w a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, dedicated to helping other survivors.
- Author(s)NANCY LEE PARKER M.S. C.R.C.
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight301 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.