All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionEnsure your students have access to the authoritative and in-depth content of this popular and trusted A Level History series. For over twenty years Access to History has been providing students with reliable, engaging and accessible content on a wide range of topics. Each title in the series provides comprehensive coverage of different history topics on current AS and A2 level history specifications, alongside exam-style practice questions and tips to help students achieve their best. The series: - Ensures students gain a good understanding of the AS and A2 level history topics through an engaging, in-depth and up-to-date narrative, presented in an accessible way. - Aids revision of the key A level history topics and themes through frequent summary diagrams - Gives support with assessment, both through the books providing exam-style questions and tips for AQA, Edexcel and OCR A level history specifications and through FREE model answers with supporting commentary at Access to History online (www.accesstohistory.co.uk) Hitler, Appeasement and the Road to War The title concentrates on the origins of the Second World War in Europe and Hitler's central role in those events. Appeasement and the historical debate surrounding the policies adopted by Baldwin and Chamberlain are examined through accessible narrative and up-to-date research. By adopting a chrological approach, the author highlights clearly how events unfolded and interacted with each other to lead to the most destructive war in human history.
- Author BiographyGraham Darby was educated at the universities of Oxford, Cambridge and Hull. Now retired, he taught history at Millfield and King Edward VI Southampton. He is the author of ten books and over twenty five articles.
- Author(s)Graham Darby
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication27/07/2007
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAccess to History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Noteblack and white photos and diagrams
- Weight346 g
- Width174 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.