All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhoever has the youth has the future. My teaching will be hard. Weakness will be kcked out of them. A violently active, dominating, brutal youth - that is what I am after. - Adolf Hitler Between 1933 and 1945, the majority of Germany's children were members of the Hitler Youth, the junior branch of the Nazi Party. Examining the development, organisation, education and indoctrination of the Hitler Youth, this book also looks at how people resisted it and looks at other Nazi youth groups, such as the Jungvolk and Bund Deutscher Madel. From weekend camps and arts and crafts, to weapons training and the SS Hitlerjugend Division's fanatical efforts during the closing stages of World War II, to life for Hitler Youth members after the edifice of Nazi Germany had collapsed, Hitler Youth is an expert, accessible book about the indoctrination of a generation.
- Author BiographyBrenda Ralph Lewis is a writer with more than 85 books to her name. A former contributor to War Monthly in the UK and US, as well as The Retired Officer and Army (the official magazine of the US Army), she is also the author of Hitler and Nazi Germany and Kings & Queens of Europe: A Dark History and The Pirate Code: From Honorable Thieves to Modern-Day Villains.
- Author(s)Brenda Ralph-Lewis
- PublisherAmber Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmber Books Ltd
- Weight499 g
- Width189 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.