CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe fascinating story of how Hitler's intolerance of anyone with even a neutral opinion of Nazism led to a significant brain drain, whereby Britain and America truly benefitted from the best minds of a German generation.
- Author BiographyTom Amrose grew up in London but read History at Trinity College, Dublin. As well as writing full-time he has worked in advertising, TV production and direction. He is the author of a book on George IV, Prinny and His Pals.
- Author(s)Tom Ambrose
- PublisherPeter Owen Publishers
- Date of Publication10/04/2001
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPeter Owen Publishers
- Weight300 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.