All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn fact, the gap between the ideology of the Reich and its actual character was ermous. But under the spell of the mirage, the will to resist was undermined by an accelerating process of social disintegration.
- Author BiographyDavid Schoenbaum, a professional historian and lifelong amateur violinist, has written for the New York Times, the Washington Post, The Economist, and many other publications. His previous books include Hitler's Social Revolution and The United States and the State of Israel.
- Author(s)David Schoenbaum
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication21/05/1997
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.