All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHizbullah Deputy Secretary-General Naim Qassem provides an unparalleled insider's view of the workings of this Shi'ite resistance group turned political party. Formed in 1982 in response to Israel's invasion of Leban, Hizbullah was instrumental in eventually forcing Israel to withdraw its troops in 2000, thus ending a twenty-two-year military occupation. In the summer war of 2006, Hizbullah proved to the world that it is much more than a political party - it is a force to be reckoned with. This updated paperback includes a new chapter covering the 2006 war and the spring 2008 events in Beirut.
- Author BiographyNaim Qassem is a founding member of Hizbullah. He has been the party's Deputy Secretary-General since 1991, and is the author of numerous books on political and religious issues.
- Author(s)Naim Qassem
- PublisherSaqi Books
- Date of Publication08/02/2010
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaqi Books
- Content Notemaps
- Weight454 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.