All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionCreated through a student-tested, faculty-approved review process with over 100 students and faculty, HLTH is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today's learners. HLTH engages students with interactive Health Check assessments, in addition to a range of features on everything from the effect of socioecomic status on health to a checklist to help choose a primary care physician, that help students relate course concepts to their personal lives.
- Author BiographySpencer A. Rathus received his Ph.D. from the University at Albany and is on the faculty of The College of New Jersey. His research interests include treatment of obesity and eating disorders, smoking cessation, human growth and development, methods of therapy, and sexual dysfunctions. He is the author of the widely used Rathus Assertiveness Schedule and has written several college textbooks, including PSYCH, HDEV, AIDS: WHAT EVERY STUDENT NEEDS TO KNOW, HUMAN SEXUALITY IN A CHANGING WORLD, ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGY IN A CHANGING WORLD, and CHILDHOOD AND ADOLESCENCE: VOYAGES IN DEVELOPMENT. Dr. Jeffrey Nevid is Professor of Psychology at St. John's University in New York. He received his doctorate from the State University of New York at Albany and completed a post-doctoral fellowship in evaluation research at Northwestern University. He has accrued more than 200 research publications and professional presentations and is the author or coauthor of more than a dozen textbooks and other books in psychology and related fields, many in multiple editions. Dr. Nevid has conducted research in many areas of psychology, including health psychology, clinical and community psychology, social psychology, gender and human sexuality, adolescent development, and teaching of psychology. His research publications have appeared in such journals as Health Psychology, Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, Journal of Community Psychology, Journal of Youth and Adolescence, Behavior Therapy, Psychology and Marketing, Professional Psychology, Teaching of Psychology, Sex Roles, and Journal of Social Psychology, among others. Dr. Nevid also served as Editorial Consultant for the journals Health Psychology and Psychology and Marketing and as Associate Editor for the Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. He is actively involved in conducting research on pedagogical advances to help students succeed in their courses.
- Author(s)Jeffrey S. Nevid,Spencer A. Rathus
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight950 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.