All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.07
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $51.70
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
About this product
- DescriptionTis the season to laugh your socks off! This hilarious compendium of Christmas jokes is sure to have children in stitches. They'll love the wide range of jokes that will add to family fun at Christmastime. Fantastic black-and-white cartoons by illustrator Martin Chatterton add to the hilarity. Some of the funny questions featured are: What squeaks and is scary? The Ghost of Christmouse Past!; Why was Santa's little helper depressed? He had low elf-esteem.; Why did Rudolph the red-sed reindeer cross the road? Because he was tied to a chicken. George: Waiter, Waiter, my turkey has gone off! Waiter: Which way did it go? What is green, covered with tinsel and goes, 'ribbet ribbet'? A mistle-toad. What kind of cake does Frosty the Swman like? Any kind, as long as it has lots of icing.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2005
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSidesplitters S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/08/2009
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight89 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martin Chatterton
- Interest Age7+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.