Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionHardtwig's book analyses the relationship between the bourgeois conquest of reality (Welteroberung) and the universe of forms of an era that lead from the aesthetics of old European elite cultures to that of modern mass culture. It deals with the perception and shaping of natural spaces and urban landscapes, the symbolizing of the nation, the sociology of art sponsorship, utopian designs of order, and the aesthetical dimension of bourgeois narratives concerning itself.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Hardtwig
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2005
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight548 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.