All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive guide to hockey training for children. It uses fully tested and proven exercises that help children to improve t only their skills, but also their strength, stamina, concentration, and game intelligence. Hockey - Training for Kids provides advice for coaches and trainers on building up practical and effective training sessions, developing individual and group skills, as well as comprehensive coverage of attack methods and defensive play. With the inclusion of several complete training sessions and the 250 colour illustrations of the exercises, this is a must have book for anyone involved in kids ice hockey.
- Author BiographyZdenek Pavlis has been a professional hockey coach in Italy, Austria, and the Czech Ice Hockey leagues for more than twenty years.
- Author(s)Zdenek Pavlis
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication05/10/2006
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationAchen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.