All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEndorsed for Edexcel Help your students achieve their full potential while ensuring pace, enjoyment and motivation with this unique series from the leading History publisher; developed by expert educators who kw how to instil deep subject kwledge and an appetite for lifelong learning. - Provides distinct approaches to the different components of the 2016 specification, ensuring that your classroom resources are tailored to learners' changing needs as they progress through the curriculum - Caters for varying learning styles, using an exciting mix of clear narrative, visual stimulus materials and a rich collection of contemporary sources to capture the interest of all students - Helps students maximise their grade potential and develop their exam skills through structured guidance on answering every question type successfully - Blends in-depth coverage of topics with activities and strategies to help students acquire, retain and revise core subject kwledge across the years - Builds on our experience publishing popular GCSE resources to supply you with accurate, authoritative content written by experienced teachers who understand the practical implications of new content and assessment requirements Anglo-Saxon and Norman England, c.1066-88 covers all three key topics in the specification: 'Anglo-Saxon England and the Norman Conquest, 1060-66'; 'William in power: securing the kingdom, 1066-87'; 'Norman England, 1066-88.'
- Author BiographyIan Dawson is Publications Director of the Schools History Project and creator of the website thinkinghistory.co.uk which is pioneering work on active learning in History. He has been adviser to QCA on a wide range of issues in History teaching including the teaching of chronology.
- Author(s)Esther Arnott,Ian Dawson,Libby Merritt
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHodder GCSE History for Edexcel
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight379 g
- Width214 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.