Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionA Hodgepodge is our unique compilation of thought provoking, one paged, relevant, timely, and engaging enrichment exercises designed to get students focused and on task. The use of these pages will help to eliminate wasted time in the classroom that could be used for learning. They are perfect for use: -Before the bell rings. -While waiting for others to finish. -During transitions. -As a wrap-up. Worksheets are: -To be completed independently. -Crafted with instructions to guide completion. -Short, clear and concise, as t to overwhelm the student. -All inclusive. They do t require any additional resources for completion other than a writing instrument, i.e. pen or pencil.
- Author BiographyMs. G. is the mother of two, holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Texas at Arlington and a Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and Organizational Psychology & Development from American InterContinental University in Illinois. She has been an Illinois Certified K-12TH Grade Substitute Teacher for over 7 years.
- Author(s)Carol English Garner Mba
- PublisherEmpowerment Time
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEmpowerment Time
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.