All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionBook & DVD. Several years before he died at age 91, Dr Abram Hoffer was interviewed by Dr Jonathan Prousky as part of the Grand Rounds for residents and interns at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. That seminal interview is reproduced in this learning kit, accompanied by an educational text designed to introduce orthomolecular psychiatric approaches into conventional medical school curriculum and provide integrative healthcare practitioners with a continuing education module. Features the most current evidence-based research on complementary and alternative medical studies of anxiety. Includes a one-hour DVD and 100-page book with references.
- Author BiographyDr Abram Hoffer PhD, MD, is the founder of the Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine. His productions include the documentary film Masks of Madness, hosted by film actress Margot Kidder, and the book Naturopathic Nutrition, co-authored with Dr Prousky. He published more than 15 books and 500 scientific articles on orthomolecular medicine during his distinguished career. Dr Jonathan Prousky, MSC, ND, is the Chief Naturopathic Medical Officer and Professor of Clinical Nutrition at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. He is Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine and author of Anxiety: Orthomolecular Diagnosis and Treatment, as well as the textbook Principles & Practices of Naturopathic Clinical Nutrition.
- Author(s)Abram Hoffer,Jonathan Prousky
- PublisherCanadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCanadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Press
- Weight204 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.