All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the present-day motorcyclist subculture in America in a serious and scholarly fashion. It combines more than 45 years of the author's riding experiences with data collected over five years of systematic observation and extensive ethgraphic interviews with over 200 male and female riders --Provided by publisher.
- Author Biography<b>William E. Thompson</b> is a professor of sociology and criminal justice at Texas A&M University-Commerce. He lives in Royse City, Texas.
- Author(s)William E. Thompson
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.