All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $50.00Trending at AU $70.57
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.79
About this product
- DescriptionKayla Chambers kws what love is-and what it isn't. When her boyfriend turns abusive, she and her son escape to a new life in a place where he'll never find them. The idyllic town of Paradise, Idaho, has everything she needs to get back on her feet. Survival is her only goal, and the last thing she wants is ather man in her life. But Kayla's new neighbor, high school principal Luke Jackson, is determined to change her mind. Luke usually takes the fast lane with women, but he can see that Kayla and her son need help, and he wants to earn her trust-even if that means taking things slow. He strikes up a friendship that soon simmers into something passionate and real. But when Kayla's past catches up with her, Luke kws he has to find a way to keep her safe...or risk losing her forever.
- Author BiographyRosalind James is the author of numerous contemporary romance and romantic suspense novels, including four series: Paradise, Idaho; Escape to New Zealand; The Kincaids; and Not Quite a Billionaire. A publishing industry veteran and former marketing executive, she wrote her first novel on a whim while living in Auckland, New Zealand-and she quit her day job six weeks later. She and her husband live in Berkeley, California, with their Labrador retriever, Charlie.
- Author(s)Rosalind James
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleParadise, Idaho
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.