Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionGenie Craff shares a collection of humorous, teachable, precious moments with the solutions that brought success to each and every special learner in every short story. Within this Brainchild of a Master level teacher, you will learn how the human connection closes the gaps, solving some of the most challenging issues learners bring to the educational setting. The Remedies in the second half of this book, bridge the gap between the responsibilities of parents and the duties of the teachers to prepare children for the progressive steps along the child's early educational journey. We w kw that it is t early reading, rote counting to 100 before age 2 or techlogy usage that is the best indicator of a young child's educational success. Learn which skills are necessary to build vocabulary for successful reading and math achievement for every young child. Teachers and parents use these proven Remedies daily to hold the hand of a child desiring to learn. You can too!
- Author(s)Genie Craff
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.