Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $4.10+ AU $7.95 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by romancedirect
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHE'S A NAVY SEAL SUSPECTED OF MURDER. SHE'S HIS LOVER--AND THE CHIEF INVESTIGATOR. Chris Waldron, an elite U.S. Navy SEAL, is used to getting out of tight spots. But all his years of training can't prepare him for the crisis he w faces. When a mission to rescue a kidnapped ambassador and his wife goes tragically awry, an FBI hostage negotiator is killed and Chris finds himself at the center of the ensuing investigation. Leading the charge is Jamie Michaels, a blistering-hot special agent--and Chris's onetime lover. Despite their reignited mutual attraction, Jamie is determined to keep things professional with Chris this time. But seeing him bruised and battered in that hospital bed has rekindled all those feelings she thought she'd left behind during their brief, passionate encounter in Africa. Now Jamie must keep at bay her craving for danger as she spearheads a search for the truth that just may blow Chris's career to bits--and put them both in the crosshairs of an unseen enemy.
- Author BiographyStephanie Tyler writes what she loves to read - romantic suspense with military heroes. She lives in New York with her husband, her daughter and her weimaraner. She also co-writes paranormal erotic romance for Bantam Dell under the pen-name Sydney Croft.
- Author(s)Stephanie Tyler
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintDell Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Weight186 g
- Width104 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.12Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.