All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever listened to a dynamic speaker or performer who immediately aroused the audience's attention and kept them spellbound for the entire presentation? How do they do it? What is their magic formula? In this book, you will learn the secrets used by professional speakers and performers to quickly grab and hold an audience's attention. You will learn how to speak and act with confidence, substance, and power. Whether you are simply giving a talk at a local meeting or have goals of becoming a paid speaker or performer, this book will show you how to present yourself and your material like a professional.
- Author(s)Bruce Fife,L.Perry Wilbur
- PublisherPiccadilly Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPiccadilly Books,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.