Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of a street in London's docklands and of the family who lived on it. The street was built in the 1880s, and the Wheelwright family (originally dockers) lived there until its demolition in the 1960s, when it was replaced with tower blocks. As a social document, the book rings with truth, but it is much more than that: its compelling narrative brings the reader right into the life of the Wheelwright family and their neighbours.
- Author(s)Mervyn Jones
- PublisherEland Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEland Publishing Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.