All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionNEW EDITION *17+ contains adult language, sex and explicit language* There is always a moment in your life when you have to break up with the past in order to move on... Allyson Monroe has everything she's ever wanted out of life. She has a promising career, a brilliant best friend, and she's engaged to the man of her dreams. In one heart wrenching moment, Ally's perfect world is turned upside down. As she succumbs to the heartache and tragedy that has left her utterly devastated, Ally relies on her best friend's support more than ever. Eventually, she begins to pick up the pieces of her shattered life and move forward. However, the one thing she can't seem to repair, is the huge void left in her heart. Local hockey star and bar owner, Brody McCabe, has had many titles bestowed upon him in his life - Nice Guy was never one of them. After a horrendous childhood, the only kind of love he seems to be capable of, is that of material possessions and his three staples - women, whiskey and wealth. Brody is completely unaware that the universe plans on handing him the hat-trick of a lifetime. After a chance encounter, Allyson and Brody are baffled by the heated connection they have towards each other. Will they be able to overcome the tragedies of their pasts, or can they hold on to a new love and a future together?
- Author BiographyA.E. Neal is the author of Holding On To Love, Trick Her, Treat Her and will be releasing Holding On To Us in May 2014. She has been writing since she was a child, everything from short stories to poetry. Inspiration for the Holding On Series comes from her love of hockey, cocky bad-boys and true love. While she spends most of her time writing, she also enjoys reading and catching up on her favorite TV shows. She currently resides in Colorado with her family, including two dogs, two cats and a goldfish. Be sure to visit A.E. Neal's Facebook page for exclusive teasers and updates.
- Author(s)A E Neal
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.