All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe Charles Worthington Dream Hair series is a unique take on hair and beauty publishing that really hits the beauty spot in a way that previous hair books have failed to do. These accessible, stylish, easy-to-use bibles based on real-life hair situations - Holiday Hair, Big Day Hair, City Hair and Big Date Hair - present the information about hair that girls really want, in a way that relates to their lifestyle, hair type and specific hair needs. User-friendly and effective, the salon experience is conveyed in book form - the indulgence factor, the one-on-one hair advice, the intimacy, the lifestyle, the relax philosophy and the professional secrets that you walk away with. The series combines a fictitious, scenario-based approach that focuses on the lives, loves, and hair dramas of four girls - Polly, Jaz, Laura and Kate - with the really useful hair stuff. Holiday Hair tells you everything you need to kw to keep your hair in peak condition - strong, shiny and glossy - before, during and after your holiday, whatever the time of year or type of vacation. In addition, there are lots of easy styles that will guarantee you're the belle of the slopes, the beach-bar babe or the sexy chick-about-town. Modern, sleek, sensual and hip, with stunning visuals and an imaginative presentation of information, the Charles Worthington Dream Hair series are the hair books you simply can't live without.
- Author BiographyKaren Wheeler is a beauty and lifestyle journalist who writes for a broad range of newspapers and magazines, including the Financial Times, the Mail on Sunday, and You and ES magazines. She has previously worked as Beauty and Lifestyle Editor of Zest and as Fashion Editor of the Mail on Sunday, and has also written for the Daily Mail, The Times, the Saturday Express, the Telegraph and the Independent. Karen is the author of three books, The Scented Home, Living with Art and Charles Worthington: Big Date Hair, also published by Carlton Books.
- Author(s)Karen Wheeler
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleCharles Worthington Dream Hair S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note100 colour photographs and line illustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height214 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.