CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionStyrene velties were the toy of choice during the late thirties and forties in the United States. Even World War II did t dampen the American public's love affair with these inexpensive colorful objects. The war ended but the romance continued, with all sorts of styrene plastics--candy containers, banks, party favors, holiday decorations, baby toys, stocking stuffers, partyware, and kitchen decorations. The list marches on. This fun book is about those plastic velties that flourished at the end of the Art Deco era. Charlene Pinkerton gives collectors and dealers plenty to see, in a photo-packed book of more than 600 color prints, a price guide, and eugh information on these wonderful collectibles to satisfy everyone!
- Author BiographyCharlene Pinkerton is a member of the American Plastics Historic Association, and says that she is of Bohemian/ European descent with a flair for the performing arts and a life-long commitment to them.
- Author(s)Charlene Pinkerton
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/1999
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 600 color photos
- Weight884 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.