All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.39Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionI feel that the time has come in a world that seems to be filled with chaos and busy schedules that we take the time to remember our holiday traditions and, for some, religious meaning for just what it is to celebrate the holidays. More and more we go into malls and shops only to find the same thing we find the rest of the year. Where are the decorations? Where are the lighted trees and beautiful merrahs we have always seen and cherished? I realized that we really do t need any of those things to help us remain peaceful and joyful through what should be a holy and festive time of year, for the holidays are and will always be in our hearts. They are a part of the loving words that we speak to our God, families, and one ather. I wanted to put together a holiday book that would feature writers, artists, and photographers from around the world. In this book, you will join my friends, some of the most talented artists in the world, in their gifts of word to you at this very special time of the year.
- Author BiographyJanet K. Brennan, aka J. B. Stillwater, is a novelist, poet, publisher and book critic. She wrote her first novel Teristen at the age of 12. Her short stories and poetry have been published around the world, most recently, SP Quill Magazine, Common Swords Magazine, The Power of Prayerful Living, and Prevention Magazine. She was a contributor to Chicken Soup for the Soul, Chicken Soup for the Christmas Soul 2008, Chicken Soup for the Traveler's Soul, and Chicken Soup for the Positive Thinker. She contributed articles for Taj Mahal Review and Different Worlds, a Virtual Journey. Her colored pencil artwork and photography have been published in both the United States and Europe. She has contributed short stories, poetry and philosophical essays to Strangeroad.com as well as IdentityTheory.com. Her contributions include Existentialism; a Myopic View. She has written three books of poetry, Recollections of an Old Mind, West, A Stronger Grace, and Gentle Tugs, as well as two novels, A Dance in the Woods and Harriet Murphy: A Little Bit of Something. Janet has edited and contributed to Holiday Word Gifts which will be released in 2011, and is currently working on her next novel, Judas Chant. Janet's work is featured in New Mexico Book Award finalist Earthships: A New Mecca, and was a featured poet on Mary Barnet's The Poetry Magazine. Janet attended the University of New Hampshire and Hesser Business College and holds a legal certificate from the University of New Mexico.
- Author(s)Janet K Brennan
- PublisherCasa de Snapdragon Publishing Company
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCasa de Snapdragon Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.