All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough studies of gender in medieval culture have tended to focus on femininity, the study of medieval masculinities has developed greatly over the last few years. This book concentrates on this aspect of medieval gender studies, and looks at the ways in which varieties of medieval masculinity intersected with concepts of holiness.
- Author BiographyPatricia H. Cullum is a principal lecturer in Medieval History at the University of Huddersfield. Katherine J. Lewis is a lecturer in Medieval History at the University of Huddersfield.
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleReligion and Culture in the Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus
- Width138 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byKatherine J. Lewis,Patricia H. Cullum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.