All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChina Bayles isn't happy when a Texas wind blows her husband's ex-wife, and the mother of China's stepson, into her herb shop. Sally is kwn to have a split personality and falls into constant trouble with the law - but she claims she has where else to turn, so China is left with other option but to take her in. Now it's up to China to weed out whatever it is Sally's running from before the truth catches up with them all.
- Author Biography<b>Susan Wittig Albert</b> grew up on a farm in Illinois and earned her Ph.D. at the University of California at Berkeley. A former professor of English and a university administrator and vice president, she is the author of the China Bayles Mysteries, the Darling Dahlias Mysteries, and the Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter. Some of her recent titles include<i> Widow's Tears</i>, <i> Cat's Claw</i>, <i> The Darling Dahlias and the Confederate Rose</i>, and <i>The Tale of Castle Cottage</i>. She and her husband, Bill, coauthor a series of Victorian-Edwardian mysteries under the name Robin Paige, which includes such titles as <i>Death at Glamis Castle </i>and <i>Death at Whitechapel</i>.
- Author(s)Susan Wittig Albert
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Prime Crime
- Weight151 g
- Width105 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.12Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.