Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirteen-year-old Holly is dealing with the major concerns of every preteen and teenage girl: boys, family, and school. But with the help of her friends and her faith in God, Holly is able to survive her first boyfriend and her first breakup, a crush on her student teacher, and a new baby sister invading her house. Volume Two presents Second-Best Friend; Good-Bye Dressel Hills; Straight-A Teacher; No Guys Pact; and Little White Lies.
- Author BiographyBeverly Lewis, raised in Pennsylvania Amish country and both a schoolteacher and an accomplished musician, has been an award-winning novelist for over a dozen years. Her book s have appeared on numerous bestseller lists, including USA Today and the New York Times. She and her husband, David, live in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)Beverley Lewis
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.