All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionHollywood Scandals and Murders: Tinsel Town After Dark is a collection of some of the most famous and infamous scandals and murders going right back to the beginnings of Hollywood itself. From Fatty Arbuckle to Charles Manson and Frances Farmer to O.J. Simpson, the stories will capture your imagination as they describe the backstories of the major characters, the circumstances of the crimes and the results of the investigations. The book includes a short history of the place called Hollywood from its humble beginning as a one-hut bump in the road to the glitzy, glamorous hotspot it is today. Read quotes from Marilyn Monroe, Jack Nicholson and others. Many of your questions about these crimes will be answered and you will be amazed at all the facts and theories contained in this book associated with these incredible events.
- Author BiographyMike Riley's fascination with Hollywood and the film industry goes back to his childhood in Boston where he went to the movies every chance he got. An avid reader, he began writing short stories in grade school and continued writing through college. He now uses his writing skill to create non-fiction books. His speciality is true crime but his interests vary widely. Be on the lookout for more books by Mr. Riley. He currently lives in Brentwood, California with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Mike Riley
- PublisherMaica International LLC
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaica International LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.