All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionKef Zoura D and Ain Misteheyia are stratified Capsian escargotieres (one openair, the other a rockshelter) in the Telidjene Basin, Eastern Algeria. They were excavated in the 1970s but have remained incompletely published. The sites are the only modern excavations of a Capsien Typique/Capsien Superieur sequence, demonstrating that this is indeed a chrological progression related to the 8200 cal BP climate event. The techlogical (introduction of pressure flaking), palaeoecomic and palaeoecological changes related to this event are examined in these contributions.
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintArchaeopress Archaeology
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width205 mm
- Height290 mm
- Edited byDavid Lubell
- Format DetailsA4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.