All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJill Dudley's search for enlightenment continues as she and her husband Harry join a Christian pilgrimage to the Holy Land. As a confused agstic (in contrast to Harry who takes Christianity on trust), she is at her humorous best as she travels with her fellow pilgrims and attempts to toe the line to their Christian expectations of her. She listens to pro- and anti- Zionists, and speaks to Orthodox Jews and frustrated Palestinian Christians. They stay in Jerusalem, and visit Bethlehem, Qumran, Masada, travelling south to the Dead Sea, and then rth to Tiberius on the Sea of Galilee visiting Caesarea, Nazareth, Capernaum and Megiddo where the final battle and the end of the world is expected. Holy Fire! is an informative, well-researched, light and easy read, filled with gods, myths and memorable characters.
- Author(s)Jill Dudley
- PublisherOrpington Publishers
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationStockland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrpington Publishers
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.