All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionI am the Lord....Is there anything too hard for Me? --Jeremiah 32:27, NKJV Are you trapped in an ongoing battle with negative emotions? Has anger, fear, guilt, rejection, depression or unforgiveness turned your joy of living into mere existing? Then it's time to stop discussing your problem and start discovering your answer!
- Author BiographyLuann Dunnuck is a dynamic conference speaker and author. Her teachings and books bring a message of hope and encouragement from the Word of God. Having overcome obstacles in her own life, including anxiety, panic attacks, and a physical affliction, she endeavors now to see others free of emotional and physical burdens.
- Author(s)Luann Dunnuck
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width178 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.