All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHolyoak and Torremans Intellectual Property Law provides readers with a clear introduction to UK intellectual property law, whilst carefully placing the law in its global context and ackwledging the influence of EU and other international jurisdictions over its development. The book examines the methods and reasoning behind key statutory and case decisions, and provides readers with real life examples of intellectual property law in action, helping to bring the subject to life. Recent developments within the law relating to biotechlogy patenting, IT and internet, and trademark, imaging and character rights are explored, providing readers with a cutting edge analysis of the subject. Chapter introductions and concluding overviews help to set the scene and provide a succinct summary of the topic areas, whilst lists of antated further reading offer the perfect starting point for those who wish to explore a topic further. Online Resource Centre This book is accompanied by an Online Resource Centre which provides weblinks and updates between editions.
- Author BiographyPaul Torremans is Professor of Intellectual Property Law at the University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)Paul Torremans
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date06/08/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1180 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.