All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries artists have been challenging their intellects and skills by paying homage to the painters who preceded them. Jenness Cortez has emerged as the twenty-first century's most table exponent of this facet of art history. Her masterful work gives Cortez solid footing in the colourful lineage of artists who have appropriated vintage images and woven them into their own distinctive, recognisable fabric.
- Author BiographyKaren Pope, has a Ph.D. in the History of Art and is a full-time member of the Baylor University Art Department faculty. She teaches courses in nineteenth century European and American art, the priority of Baylors Allbritton Art Institute. After studies at Colorado College, followed by an MA and PhD earned on a fellowship to Ohio State University, Karen submitted her doctoral dissertation to The University of Texas at Austin in 1981. She developed a flair for the informal classroom of day-trips, study tours, and lecture programs, and offered a range of art history experiences for the Central Texas community through UT s Fine Arts Continuing Education. A popular guest speaker and tour director, she has offered her own adventures in art history as Art inSight Inc. since 1995. In 2010, Karen was elected to a six-year term as an Alumni Trustee of Colorado College.
- Author(s)Karen Kristine Rechnitzer Pope
- PublisherAMI Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAverill, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAMI Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight842 g
- Width275 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.