All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
- AU $34.83Trending at AU $37.93
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Debbie Bliss, the UK's foremost knitwear designer, comes this fabulous new collection of 26 contemporary designs for your home. Inspired by three themes - seaside, modern country and urban - Debbie has created beautiful accessories and garments to suit every mood and occasion. Evoking the pleasures of a sunny weekend by the sea, there are cable cushions for lazing on the sand, a moss stitch rug for the beach hut, and a practical duffel bag for collecting treasures from the shoreline. Debbie's modern country designs conjure up the delights of a snug farmhouse kitchen, with slippers, tea cosy and kettle holder, plus a luxurious throw to warm up the cold winter nights. Then for urban living, there's a chic and funky handbag, a colourful plaited scarf and a cool polkadot cushion that will add style to any living room. All the patterns are easy to knit and have clear, step-by-step instructions. And with Pia Tryde's stunning photography throughout, this is the ultimate book both for Debbie's fans everywhere and for today's generation of young knitters.
- Author BiographyDebbie Bliss is one of the UK's foremost knitwear designers, and the bestselling author of more than a dozen books. Renowned for her stylish contemporary approach to knitwear design, her books and branded yarns sell throughout the world. She lives in East London with her family.
- Author(s)Debbie Bliss
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width217 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.