All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
About this product
- DescriptionJo Wheatley, winner of the Great British Bake Off 2011, shares a new collection of the hearty food she brought her three hungry boys up on, the fool proof recipes handed down to her by her Nan, and the treats she delights her extended family and friends with. All of the 100 recipes featured have been taste tested and enjoyed by generations of Jo's family, and are w ready to be enjoyed by yours. Easy recipes for little ones, tasty pies and tarts, delicious pastries and sumptuous cakes all fill the pages of Family Baking, and all will make you want to roll up your sleeves and turn on the oven. Jo's recipes are refreshingly simple and honest, and all made regularly for her family. From a classic focaccia, to delicious chocolate and honeycomb bars, perfect American pancakes and a spectacular croquembouche, Family Baking will fill your home with fantastic homemade food all year round.
- Author BiographyJo Wheatley has always had a love of baking, and one of her earliest memories is making jam tarts with her nan. For the past twenty-five years, Jo has been a wife and a mother and without realizing it, extending her knowledge and perfecting her skills as a baker daily, through cooking and baking for her family of three boys. Jo feels incredibly proud that not only did she make it onto The Great British Bake off, but also that she went on to win against some amazing bakers. Since winning, Jo has set up a small cookery school from her home in Essex. She also has an extremely successful blog entitled Jo's Blue AGA, where she shares recipes and tips with her many fans. When she is not baking Jo loves to spend time with her family, play tennis and walk her dogs in the Essex countryside.
- Author(s)Jo Wheatley
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1020 g
- Width194 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.