All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionHome brewing is a creative, productive and rewarding hobby that is soaring in popularity. With beer, wine, cider and more to choose from, there's something for everyone to enjoy. The satisfaction of brewing at home can be achieved by anyone with a little bit of effort. This book provides a practical guide to fun and successful home brewing, with detailed information on the brewing process, equipment, ingredients and techniques. The reader actually gets three books in one: a guide to home brewing, a guide to at-home winemaking, and a guide to making cider. Home Brewing is an invaluable resource for both vices with experience and accomplished brewers who are looking to expand their repertoire. Home-tested recipes are provided for everything from easy, simple beverages to sophisticated contest-winning brews. The author, a British brewing expert, shows how to create drinks using pure and high-quality ingredients. He shows how to make beverages that can, if desired, be made to organic standards completely free from unnecessary sugars, preservatives and other chemicals. Readers are encouraged to adapt recipes to their own taste, saving money while they enjoy the satisfaction of creating something truly unique and individual. A section on making n-alcoholic and soft drinks ranges from classics like lemonade and cola to something with a twist, like strawberry cordial or ginger beer. Recipes are also included for creatively infusing vodkas and other spirits, such as pepper vodka (great for bloody marys), pink grapefruit vodka (a refreshing summer cooler), apple cinnamon vodka (hot apple cider to ring in the holidays) and more. Appropriately eugh, this comprehensive brewing guide even offers hangover cures and recipes for morning-after breakfast remedies!
- Author BiographyKevin Forbes lives in East Sussex in the United Kingdom and is an Royal Horticultural Society qualified gardener. He has a wide knowledge of horticulture and the countryside, and has skills in a number of rural hobbies. He puts down his love of gardening and nature to his mother, whose enthusiasm has rubbed off on him. He is currently running his own gardening and property maintenance company.
- Author(s)Kevin Forbes
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight318 g
- Width163 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.