All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding tax deductions is an essential part of any home business without the money saved by taking deductions, many home businesses couldn't get started or operate profitably. With this book, home business owners can rest assured that they are t paying more to the IRS in taxes than they need to. Practical and organized by chapter into the most commonly used home business tax deductions, this book shows how to plan for and take advantage of the tax breaks available to home business owners. From home office expenses to start-up expenses to health care costs to travel, meals and entertainment, this book shows home business owners how to deduct their business-related expenses and pay less to the IRS.
- Author(s)Stephen Fishman
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement12th
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.