All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe design of a new house, or the remodel of an existing home, requires t only creativity and insight but also a structured and organized approach to its planning and development. As a full service architectural firm specializing in residential design we have written this book to help facilitate this organization for a successfully planned and designed project. We also want to prepare you to take well grounded and informed steps forward in how you work with your architect and builder. Over the past twenty years of our practice, we have found that the information, questions, comments and observations presented in this book, are the basic and essential core elements of a good project. This is the information that should t be overlooked in the design of a new house, or remodel of an existing home.
- Author BiographyJoseph Greif and Cynthia Nolting are co-owners of the firm of 'Greif Architects / Living Architecture' formed in 1991. Joseph comes from a family of builders and architects. His grandfather, a builder, had an architectural license issued in Chicago in the 1930's. His father built houses in Washington and Idaho for fifty years. Cynthia is from Minneapolis. She has worked as an architect in Minnesota, Alaska, Hawaii, Austria and Washington State. Before 'Greif Architects / Living Architecture' she worked for fifteen years as an associate in the architectural firm of the North West Master, Ralph Anderson. Together they bring a complimentary balance of architectural insight that is greater than sum of any two individuals.
- Author(s)Greifarchitects / Livingarchitecture
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.