All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHome Gardener's Bonsai is the essential guide to the art and craft of growing bonsai in the garden or in the house. With topics ranging from watering and feeding to spirit and aesthetics, it provides an all-in-one guide to this ancient and fascinating hobby. The book features advice on looking for and raising trees, handling pests and diseases, using composts, potting, choosing containers, pruning the plants and displaying them. A convenient A-Z guide covers virtually every species of indoor and outdoor tree.
- Author BiographyDavid Squire trained as a horticulturist and is the author of over 80 gardening and plant-related titles, including The Scented Garden, which won the Garden Writers of America Quill and Trowel Award, as well as The First-time Garden Specialist and The Small Garden Specialist. David has a passionate interest in the uses of native plants, whether for eating and survival or for their historical roles in medicine, folklore and customs.
- Author(s)David Squire
- PublisherCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width183 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine7 mm
Most relevant reviews
- kirstiewilk06 Jan, 2017by
This book is set out very well. It is not pages of text, but rather set out paragraphs that are informative. The images are excellent and everything is explained well.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.