All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn our ecologically aware times, composting is one smart way to minimize our carbon footprint and help the earth. This new entry in the highly successful Specialist series gives gardeners all the guidance they need to start making, storing, and using their own compost. It offers Information on different types of compost and their ingredients, advice on constructing a compost bin, and detailed explanations of wormeries, green manuring, and seed and potting composts. There s better or easier-to-follow guide for the eco-smart gardener!
- Author BiographyDavid Squire trained as a horticulturist and is the author of over 70 gardening titles, including The Scented Garden, which won the Garden Writers of America Quill and Trowel Award, as well as The First-time Garden Specialist and The Small Garden Specialist.
- Author(s)David Squire
- PublisherCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Homeowner Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/01/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.