All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of articles written about how our trials and tribulations, our work and our finance, our entertainment and our ideals and how they touch the lives of our families. There are many distractions taking us away from what is really important in our life and this book reminds us that our families should always be important to us. Home Is Where The Heart Is speaks to our minds and our hearts how we can strengthen our families.
- Author BiographyValerie Steimle is the mother of 9 children and loves her life at home. She has written many articles for local newspapers and online magazines on the education of her children and the strength of the family. She is the author of two books: Home Is Where the Heart is and Home Is Where the Learning Is. Mrs. Steimle is a graduate of Ricks College (Now Brigham Young University in Idaho) and attended Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah in speech therapy and special education. Though she grew up in New Jersey, she found southern Alabama to her liking and has lived there for the past 17 years with her family. Her husband of 25 years passed away suddenly which left her to raise her youngest five children on her own until she met James Foy two years later. They happily reside in southern Alabama.
- Author(s)Valerie J Steimle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.