All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Bringing out a room's 'inner fabulousness' by minimising its faults and maximising its assets just got easier.' Herald Sun Whether you're mid-revation or just decoratively bored, this handsome guide to home decorating will provide you with the real tips you need to complete the project to everyone's lasting satisfaction and delight. Learn how to use colour, furniture, objects and the art of arrangement to realise a room's aesthetic and functional potential; how to enjoy the room once the paint is dry; and how to do it all within your budget. Distilling timeless advice from designers, decorators, architects, retailers and stylists, Home Love will help you turn the frustrations of interior decorating into moments of creative triumph.
- Author BiographyLiving and breathing all matters of the home, Megan Morton has been called on to style, design and work her 'house whispering' powers for celebrities, magazines and her next-door neighbours. Her work has been featured on the cover of international glossies including Elle Decoration UK and Vanity Fair. Locally, her clients include Vogue Living, In Style and Inside Out magazines. When she's not designing homes and styling mantelpieces, Megan works with corporate clients creating 'luxury atmospheres' for special occasions and dreams up beautiful rooms that make people obscenely happy.
- Author(s)Megan Morton
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- Weight990 g
- Width254 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.