All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHome Made is a unique cookbook that is all about making everything yourself, as Yvette van Boven did to make her first book. She made her own fonts, drew the illustrations, wrote all the recipes, prepared the food for the photographs, and designed the book. Now, a series of award-winning and internationally successful cookbooks further, she created the perfect companion to her cookbooks for the DIY cook and aficionado. That companion is the Home Made Food Notebook, written and illustrated by Yvette, but created to be taken over by all the foodies who loved her books so they can w keep tes of their own adventures in food heaven. This food tebook has handy information on measures and conversions, food names in different languages, a seasonal calendar, and more. In the section, My Kitchen, Yvette shares her pantry staples and how she makes them, from mustard to mayonnaise, butter to vinaigrette, and more. Most pages are, however, only lightly illustrated for you to fill with your recipes, lists, tips, and memories.
- Author BiographyYvette van Boven (Ireland, 1968) divides her time between Amsterdam and Paris. She is a freelance food stylist and recipe writer who owns, together with her cousin, a restaurant and catering company in Amsterdam. She also illustrates books and magazines. Her work appears regularly in magazines such as Delicious, Elle Food, and Flow, as well as in newspapers and books. Home Made is published in Dutch, English, German, and French.
- Author(s)Yvette van Boven
- PublisherBIS Publishers B.V.
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintBIS Publishers B.V.
- Weight450 g
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.